SULKY Rayon Embroidery Thread
We sell here at a lower cost to you – at wholesale pricing – the exact same SULKY thread you see in retail stores but in mini-king and larger putup sizes. At these low prices, we are able to sell to any size embroidery business, whether you work out of your home or you are a huge embroidery company with hundreds of embroidery heads. Please note that we require proof that you are in business, as we cannot sell to embroidery hobbyists.
Our Sulky rayon thread is of the highest quality. It is not from China, Pakistan, or Taiwan. 100% of the fibers, production and winding come directly from Germany, Austria and Switzerland, making Sulky rayon the finest thread available. Brilliant luster and high tensile strength makes this a perfect choice for high-speed embroidery machines.
- Smooth Operation: Smooth operation for your embroidery machine is a must. Our thread lets your machine perform at its best.
- High Tensile Strength: SULKY is a high tensile strength embroidery thread that will do the job. Its properties are also environmentally green.
- Fewer Thread Breaks: When using on a high speed, multi-head, embroidery machine, you will experience fewer thread breaks and a quieter running machine. Optimize your embroidery machine performance with only the finest rayon thread...Sulky Rayon.
- Non-Abrasive: SULKY rayon thread is easier on your machines due to the non-abrasive touch they feature. No more worries about thread damaging or wearing your machine down.
- Variety of Embroidery Thread Cone Sizes & Colors: Available in cones and mini-king sizes in hundreds of colors, and we will help you to match Pantone color numbers. Call 1-800-432-3781 for your free, 40-weight color card or color chart to see our thread color palette for yourself.
- High Quality Finish: SULKY's just-right sheen gives your embroidery blanks a luscious look and finish. Our color varieties are strikingly beautiful and sport an extraordinary finish luster. Your customers will recognize the difference, and be able to catch the eye of potential customers for your embroidery business.
- Consistency: Our rayon embroidery thread is a consistent thread from inch to inch, yard to yard, and cone to cone. You can set your machine tension and not be concerned about thread variations that are typical of lower quality rayon threads.
A word to the wise: Lower quality embroidery threads, whether rayon or polyester, often become apparent to the user in the form of frequent thread breaks. Sadly, these low or medium quality products are sometimes marketed by name brand companies who have slowly degraded their quality during tough economic conditions. At Gunold, we will not compromise on quality.
If you are a commercial embroiderer, you can enjoy the extraordinary consistency of SULKY's industrial rayon thread and our wholesale pricing. SULKY embroidery thread is produced in 40-weight and 30-weight rayon, and we highly recommend our 75/11 embroidery machine needles. Note we do not sell to home embroiderers. To qualify as a commercial embroider, just furnish us with your sales tax exemption certificate.