Embroidery Lettering As Small As 3mm
with MicroFonts Software
Gunold offers several simple embroidery lettering software packages so that you don't have to be a digitizing expert to accomplish great embroidery! Designed by a professional digitzer, just select from your choice of font sizes, type in your desired letters, save to a stick in .dst or another file format, take to your machine and sew!
Gunold Masterfonts is professionally pre-digitized in 40 weight standard embroidery fonts. To really make tiny letters jump with wonderful clarity, use Gunold Microfonts along with our recommended 60 weight thread. For 3-D letters using Puffy Foam, Puffy Fonts is naturally your keyboard lettering answer.
MicroFontsTM is Your Small Lettering Software Solution
- Pre-digitized for small lettering! Select from any of 10 fonts included in the software.
- Quickly stitch beautiful and crisp small lettering.
- Save your files in DSTand other popular formats.
- Use your registration code on up to two computers. No dongle necessary.
- No renewals or extra fees - program updates are free.
- Important- requires 60 weight (finer gauge) thread.
Gunold (GUN) Melco/Bernina (EXP), Tajima (DST), Tajima (DSB), Tajima (DSZ), SWF (SST), KSM (KSM), Barudan DOS (DAT), Toyota (10o), Barudan Dos (dat & Uxx), Zsk DOS (ZSK), Happy (TAP)
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
Windows 7, Vista, P3 300Mhz Processor, 100MB hard drive space, 128MB RAM, DVD Drive, 800 x 600 display, Mouse, Internet Access