Cotton Embroidery Thread
COTTY™ is our premier 100% natural cotton embroidery thread and some of the best thread you will find anywhere. At Gunold, it's considered to be best in class.
COTTY™ is a high-quality cotton thread that is made from long staple, Egyptian cotton, making it perfect for embroidery and scalloping.
- In a Class of Its Own: Cotty™ is in a class of its own in look, and for your embroidery business that translates to more attractive products and more potential business. There is no equal as Gunold produces the finest cotton thread available.
- Outstanding Results: Our commercial customers report that our cotton embroidery thread produces jaw-dropping results on their customers' embroidery blanks and other embroidery garments. After applying our cotton embroidery thread to your sewout, you will immediately see the results these commercial customers are talking about. Gunold's cotton embroidery thread is perfect on embroidery blanks made of corduroy, felt, and velvet.
- Environmentally Friendly: Cotty™ is considered to be among the most environmentally friendly embroidery threads available in commercial embroidery today. If you're looking for a "green" or "natural" thread, our 100% cotton thread is perfect for you.
- Large Color Selection: At Gunold we strive to provide you a large selection of thread colors. Let our color selection speak for itself in your embroidery sewouts or display our color charts. Your customers won't be disappointed with your color selection.
- Versatile: Cotton embroidery thread is perfect for a variety of sample sewouts and finished embroidery designs for your customers. From bold patterns to fine hemstitch embroideries, it works perfect in a variety of applications. Matte finish cotton embroidery threads can provide a one of-a-kind finish for your projects.