POLY™ Polyester Embroidery Thread
POLY™ is a durable polyester machine embroidery thread and the top thread choice for embroidering blanks and garments subject to routine heavy usage. Our polyester thread is designed for high-speed, commercial embroidery and monogramming machines. POLY™ has a beautiful, silky sheen but is incredibly durable.
POLY™ Polyester Benefits
- Ideal Choice: Poly thread is perfect for company uniforms, work clothes, jeans, caps, linens and more. Even suitable for greasy restaurant and auto shop usage where the heavy laundering is required.
- Colorfast to Chlorine: Polyester embroidery thread is tear resistant and colorfast to chlorine; high water temperatures and bleach do not compromise its integrity.
- Bright and Vivid Colors: We offer a wide variety of bright and vivid colors that last through a large number of wash cycles.
- Pantone Color Matching: We carry a large number of colors for Pantone color matching. We offer a 1-48 hour turn around, on the matching of your existing thread colors to Gunold's colors.
- Long Lasting Durability: Retains its vibrancy even when subjected to tough industrial conditions. Gunold polyester thread is used by many commercial embroiderers of industrial garments.
- Fewer Thread Breaks: With our poly embroidery thread you will experience far fewer thread breaks. Ideal for a multi-head environment where thread breaks can be costly.
- Easy to Run: Many Gunold customers use polyester thread almost exclusively because of how easy it is to run on commercial embroidery machines. Whether you’re running the largest 100+ head commercial embroidery machine operations or a smaller thread boutique, we can save you time and money with ease.